Saturday, December 5, 2009

WWE Presale tickets question?

When presale tickets go on sale for WWE RAW do they sale the best available tickets or do they have certain seat that they sale???



WWE Presale tickets question?opera score



The answer above me is correct, a certain amount of tickets throughout the stadium/arena are allocated to presale and then others for general ticket sales. On a side note, you can find most of the WWE presale passwords on http://www.presaletickets.info



WWE Presale tickets question?musicals opera theater



I think they sell all tickets! I went to buy my tickets at ticketmaster.com but another good website to order tickets is stubhub.com or something like that. If WWE RAW is coming to your city and you're sure of it go to a site that sells tickets.



I don't know what you mean by Pre-sale tickets but I'm talking to you about that you know when RAW is coming to your city. So once you figure out it is go to a site and buy the tickets.



If you aren't sure that the tickets you chose are good seats go to the site of where they will be hosting RAW - for example I wanted too see some good seats so I went to ticketmaster.com and found something that said something like section 118 or WHATEVER. ( I just made that up ) So then I saw that and went to AirCanadacenter.com because thats is the name of the my arena they were hosting RAW.



I went on SEAT FINDER (seat Finder is real) and then I typed in



Section 118



Row 7



( I just made that up but it might be real! )



So then it showed me where it was and lets say I didn't like it on the first try, which is true I think. So then i searched for other places until I found good seats. So I called the number you are supposed to call, pressed all the buttons I was supposed to that the auto machine on the phone told me too press them so I did.



Then after a month or weeks or sometihng the tickets came into my mailbox and on May I watched Live Raw that went on television and SNME ( Saturday Nights Main Events ) which wasn't live, it went on television in like August.



I enjoyed the show and if I didn't answer the question correctly sorry but anyway, I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY PRESALE TICKETS, I ONLY KNOW WHAT TICKETS! ARE
There are a certain allocation of tickets reserved for the presale.



These are not necessarily the best seats in the house, so if you don't get that good tickets through the presale you can wait till the general on-sale and you may be able to get better tickets then.

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of watching WWE on your TV and you want to see your favorite WWE super stars in person? Here is your chance to see check out my WWE Tickets site!

    ReplyDelete

 
Ltd