Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do i get tickets for Good Charlotte concert?

I don't want to win the tickets, i want to purchase the tickets for the Good Charlotte concert at KL, Malaysia! Where do i go and purchase the tickets?



How do i get tickets for Good Charlotte concert?mr messed up



www.ticketmaster.com



..............or.....................



www.ebay.com



How do i get tickets for Good Charlotte concert?getting late opera theaterHey people.....i've a friend who wants to sell off Good Charlotte tickets....concert is tomm 21st April 2007....there are four tickets....each priced at RM100....anyone interested pls mail me at crap1926@yahoo.com .thanks Report It


Ticketmaster or eBay
Malaysia Tak Boleh!
I never knew Charlotte Church was playing there :)
I would check them out online. I'm sure they have a website with all their listings of shows and how to get tickets.. Good Luck
you go there with CA$H and ask for TICKETS!
i know this website where you can reserve your concert tickets for any concert and get a discount. If your lucky then you will get a free concert ticket!



www.linkachi.com/?si9



It helped me get tickets for me and my girlfriend for an amazing price.
ticketmaster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd