Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anyone bought tickets at Universal Studio's lately?

I'm wondering how the process works with the biometric finger scan. Do you purchase a ticket..they check your ID and then scan your fingerprint? I bought a couple tickets on Criagslist that have names on them but claims they have not been bioscanned yet. Please share the process...



Anyone bought tickets at Universal Studio's lately?listen to opera



I bought one-day electronic tickets on March, and they checked the name on the tickets and the name on the ID umm or credit card. Both names have to match.



I don't remember the finger scan, but they do check the names.



Anyone bought tickets at Universal Studio's lately?concert venue opera theater



If you purchased one-day tickets, you do not need to be finger-scanned. The multi-day tickets require a finger-scan on the first day. If this is still unclear, please add more info for me. I'd like to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd