Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anyone get tickets yet for the taping of Ellen in Chicago?

I signed up a while ago to get tickets for the Ellen Show taping in Chicago-- just wondering if others that signed up have heard back yet if they are going to get tickets.



Anyone get tickets yet for the taping of Ellen in Chicago?phantom of the opera



I heard she was coming to Chicago (from commercials) but have no intentions to get tickets. Have fun at the taping! Be prepared to dance!



Anyone get tickets yet for the taping of Ellen in Chicago?listen to opera opera theater



I requested tickets a while ago too. I have not heard anything at all, and I've been really wondering when they are going to let people know if they are getting them. I heard that they are giving out a lot of tickets (close to 1,000), because it's taping outside (I'm thinking Millennium or Grant Park). I sure hope they let us know soon, because I really want to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd