Thursday, December 10, 2009

PLEASE HELP! HOW CAN I GET 2 TICKETS TO ARSENAL v. MANCHESTER UNITED on JANUARY 21st?

Please help. My son and I are traveling to London. He is the most avid soccer fan I have ever met and it would mean the world if I could get him and I tickets to see the match. I am aware that tickets are on sale for Silver Members now and will likely not go on sale to the general public!



Also, eBay does not sell tickets? Outside of paying $400 a ticket to a scalper is there any way I can get tickets? And what is this I hear about needing membership cards to get into the stadium?



PLEASE HELP! HOW CAN I GET 2 TICKETS TO ARSENAL v. MANCHESTER UNITED on JANUARY 21st?passions soap opera



Advertise in local paper but be aware of fraudelent tickets going around, amzing what can be done with good puters...



Maybe email Arsenal and Manchester Clubs direct and put your case never hurts to ask they can only refuse...Good Luck Cheers



PLEASE HELP! HOW CAN I GET 2 TICKETS TO ARSENAL v. MANCHESTER UNITED on JANUARY 21st?mr messed up opera theater



Go to ManUtd.com or www.arsenal.com and check the site for tickets.. they will probably be sold on a certain day.



However, this game is between two top teams in the Premiership and the Arsenal/ Man U games are very hard to get tickets to. Luckily, its not at Old Trafford but its at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium. So check on tickets early and get them as early as possible.. I know I'd love to be at that match
Just log on to the internet and type www. Manchester onlne Booking tickets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd