Thursday, December 10, 2009

Buying Movie Tickets Online In Advance?

I want to order two tickets for Rob Zombies Halloween and todays the day it comes out in theaters. I went to Fandango and Moviefone and it only shows movie times, when will I be able to get tickets? Thanks



Buying Movie Tickets Online In Advance?ms stress



There should be a link near the movie times (at least on Fandango) at which you can go to buy tickets for the movie, unless it's already sold out for today. Try looking at some dates a bit into the future, at least to see if the link appears. That may at least tell you if the movies for the weekend are sold out. I'm actually not sure about Moviefone, as I've never been to the site--sorry. Hope this helps some!



: )



Buying Movie Tickets Online In Advance?home theater system opera theaterThanx for the vote! : ) Report It


My guess is that it is either sold out, or the place you want to see it at doesn't offer online tickets.

1 comment:

  1. movies for the weekend are sold out. https://socalseats.com/ucla-bruins-basketball-tickets

    ReplyDelete

 
Ltd