Thursday, December 10, 2009

So, i won some tickets to a game....I have a question?

I won 2 tickets for the San Antonio Spurs game tonight against L.A. Lakers. I was so excited because my husband and i have been wanting to go to one of their games. But, now his friend wants my ticket so that he can go with my husband. What should i do? Should i give his friend my ticket or should i go with my husband???



So, i won some tickets to a game....I have a question?dream theater



This is a no brainer: You won the tickets. You want to go to the game. YOU GO. If your husband's friend wants to go, let him buy his own ticket. Sounds like your husband may need to find a new bud - this one sounds pretty selfish if he is pushing for your ticket.



So, i won some tickets to a game....I have a question?performing arts opera theater



You won them, you go!!
If you won them and you wanna go, you go, your husbands friend has no right to ask for the ticket, hes got a tv tell him to watch it LOL
You go with your husband. I don't care if the US President wanted your ticket, you won it fair and square... besides you deserve to be out there cheering them on next to your husband! Keep your ticket.



That guy is obviously not a good friend if he asked that.
Tell your husband to decide who he wants to go with, but if he picks his friend he knows he will be in trouble, so I am sure he will pick you
let the friend go. Just be nekkid and have a 6 pack when he gets home
you should go whit your husbands friend
It sounds like you and your husband really want to go my love !



Treat yourself, after all ...



YOU won them !
It all depends on how close the friend s!! I say take teh husband!
you won the tickets and I think it would be best if you went with your husband. You gotta keep the love alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd