Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nurses and tickets?

As a Nurse i have to wonder is there a Code that Police do not always give us tickets ? I have had 3 ask me what i do, i say Nurse, and Boom no ticket,I have friends that are nurses and each say the same thing is this true ?



Nurses and tickets?ballet theater



I will give a nurse a ticket if he or she is not going to the hospital for an emergency. If they are just driving down the road fast then yes I write the ticket but if I know them they get away with a warning.



Nurses and tickets?chicago theater opera theater



You wish! If you deserve a ticket, you will get one.

1 comment:

  1. The extras! Just awesome! Jordan statue, the banners, and Bulls schedule the interactive exhibits they have on the upper and lower levels are lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

 
Ltd