Thursday, December 10, 2009

I bought tickets at California Speedway, how do I find out which section they are in?

The seats are 1149 - 1151. If this is section 11, which row is it?



Only answer if you are familiar with the way California Speedway numbers their seats and if you have a helpful answer, please.



I only just bought them, and online, so I don't have the physical tickets at hand to "just look on the ticket". I'm a little curious to know, since this will be my first NASCAR race, and the track has a way of virtually "seeing" what the view from your seat will be like, but only if you know which section you're in.



I bought tickets at California Speedway, how do I find out which section they are in?met opera



okay a little difficult to explain than you will have finding it here goes you are in lower seating and they are pretty good seats only thing is you will only be able to see half the track next time try for row 22 or 23. section is 1 and r the row is 11 and the seats are 49-51



I bought tickets at California Speedway, how do I find out which section they are in?movie theatre opera theater



since u bought them online then u should have to call the help line number from the site u bought them . and tell them ur problems ok ,, i think that should help.
i believe www.nascar.com has virtual seating sites for all nascar tracks. In any event they have info on all the tracks.



Here! Click here and enter your info



http://www.seats3d.com/international_spe...
Supply the row number!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd