Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who wants tickets to fall out boy concert on sep 20 (manila)?

I have spare 5 tickets for the 20th (Patron V.I.P row S - sorry 15 of us friends were supposed to go but the 5 ditched the tickets - nyakh). Anyone wants them?



Who wants tickets to fall out boy concert on sep 20 (manila)?movie theater



how could i buy a ticket for the concert?



Who wants tickets to fall out boy concert on sep 20 (manila)?tickets opera theater



who wouldn't lol
are u for real? coz i need 2 or 3 of them, me and some friends love the band...so how much are u selling? hope we'll get a discount..pls reply asap ..thanx



email me:



roestance@yahoo.com
I only need 2! How much?
wah i need five...how much are you selling those tickets?



here's my email: ja2_981@yahoo.com



thanks =D
meron pa? at sang place BA YAN ????? I raely want 2 go ilan pa ba meron
e-mail nyo na lang po ako kung meron pa mr_pogi_love@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd