Thursday, December 10, 2009

100 lottery tickets...?

I have a string of 100 consecutive scratch off Florida lottery tickets (monopoly). How much do you think I'll win off of 'em?? (winning another ticket = $1.00). I start scratching when I get off of work today - closest guess wins :)



P.S. I won 'em off of a radio station for a WPT promo they are doing - you think they might be duds?



100 lottery tickets...?greek theater



$ 86



But I hope every one of them wins something for you. Good luck !



100 lottery tickets...?performing arts show opera theater



$52! Good luck! (I hope it's lots more!)
350 bucks good luck!
id say 60 bucks
$50.00 let me know when you find out.
$20.00
probably
$272.00
Hmmm, looking at the odds of lottery tickets in the first place, and the odds of winning on a 1 dollar ticket ...



If you are lucky, 20 dollars.
scratch them all and find out!!
..out of 100, i will say that you will have 25 winners...(no matter what the prize)....
25.00 if your lucky.
I bought my b/f 5 one day recently....and he won $11.00 just off those....so I bet you will win at least $25.00
$68, but I bet it would be nice to make more!
20$
i think you're going to lose money...
someone once gave me 50 bucks to buy scratch offs for him. And then we sat and scratched them. He was living in a nursing home and had hopes for the BIG WIN. He won nothing. I hate to be the nasty guesser, cause I hope you win big dear, but...I have to guess low. I think you will win once or twice. That will be it. Lotteries are designed so nobody does win except the government who runs the lottery.



I really hope I am very wrong and you win many times! Good fortune dear. and best of luck.
$17.
Usually these things pay back about 65% of what the game takes in if all tickets are sold, so 65$ would be the total that you should win, depending on the game assuming they are $1 tickets, if they are $2 tickets, double it. On the back of the ticket (just one of them), they will have your odds and the "rake" of the lotto game. It should be interesting to see if the statistics hold up. Good luck.
ill say 75 bucks give or take a few
if you are lucky 100 dollars because the 1 dollar tickets usually have odds of 7 or 8 to 1 for winners and offer much smaller amounts but you got them for free so anything you win is a win! good luck!

1 comment:

  1. It should be interesting to see if the statistics hold up. Good luck. https://socalseats.com/ucla-bruins-football-tickets

    ReplyDelete

 
Ltd