Saturday, December 5, 2009

Multiple speeding tickets same day? Possible?

I've been pulled over for speeding few times. I realized that after signing the ticket i would speed above the normal posted limits in the presence of cops cos i am pissed, strangely i have not been pulled over twice same day? Are they allowed to pull over and issue multiple speeding tickets the same day?



Multiple speeding tickets same day? Possible?oper



Yep. I was stopped in Nebraska once and given a ticket. Cop asked where I was heading and I told him. Before I crossed into Colorado, I was stopped again. The cop called me by my first name when he came to the door. Big smile on his face too. The rat bastard!



Multiple speeding tickets same day? Possible?hollywood theater opera theater



Oh yes.
They will pull you over anytime they want when you're speeding.



If you're dumb enough to keep speeding, you get what you deserve.
yes, they can pull you over as many times as they catch you
Yes, they definitely are allowed to issue multiple citations in the same day to the same person.
As many times as they want.



Every minute on the minute, if they feel like it.



By the way, speeding because you're angry is an immature way to drive.



The car is not about your ego.
This has to be the dumbest question so far today. OF COURSE we can pull you over more than once. Geez.
They can. they Have. and They will.
yes
Yes, most certainly. As a deputy sheriff, I have issued two tickets for speeding on the same road to the same driver before he left my field of view. I cited the driver for 44 in a 35, then he got mad and sped off, reaching 49, so I pulled him over a mile up the road and cited him for that. He drove away sarcastically slow after that.
You can be pulled over and ticket numerous times for the same thing!



Stop being stupid and endangering people's lives! Hopefully, your license will become suspended. But, more than likely, you would still continue to drive!
Yeah. I've seen some where people got a tickets for speeding as close as 30 minutes apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd