Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get tickets from the U.S. to see any Premier game in mid-october?

I will be in England (Worcestershire and London) from Oct 21 through Oct 28. I would love to go to any Premier match and am wondering what the best way to get tickets is (online, in person, etc.)



Also, I went to a club's website and for a game between 2 clubs it looks like they sell tickets for the Away team and the Home team. One was sold out and the other was not. What does that mean? When you go to a game do you either buy a ticket for one club or the other? Do they segregate the fans?



How can I get tickets from the U.S. to see any Premier game in mid-october?binoculars



go to thomas cook online they sell match packages



How can I get tickets from the U.S. to see any Premier game in mid-october?violin opera theater



online
The Fans are segregated yes. Away Fans are only allocated a small percentage of the gate also.



If your in London on these dates, Arsenal are at home on the 23rd to Slavia Prague



Good Luck Mate
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd