Saturday, December 5, 2009

How many tickets before?

In the last 2 weeks I have gotten 2 tickets for speeding,



yeah lesson learned they both r about 250 together..ugh.



I live in Kansas. How many tickets does it take for ya to lose ur liscense? I think I better start using my cruise control too..lol



ahhhh.....



How many tickets before?pacific theater



In Illinois, it would be 3 moving violations within a year, 2 if they are considered reckless. check with the DMV in your state.



How many tickets before?phantom of the opera opera theater



it depends on the violations, locations, mph over, etc. in pa i think its 10 points.
Each ticket is worth 4 points. So you have 4 points left before you lose your license. As long as you stay clean for one calender year from your court date you will not lose your license.
I've had over 45 tickets in my entire driving history and still have my licence. The key is to space them out over time. I've had to go to that rediculous course where you have to watch bloody accidents a few times though. My most expensive ticket was only 300.00. My worst day was when I was REALLY in a hurry. I wanted to see my uncle while he was still alive after being in a truck accident and in the hospital in San Diego-I was in Sacramento. That day I got 3 tickets for over 110 mph when the limit was 55 mph. My best ground speed-so far-is 143 mph. Since I got married 28 years ago I have only gotten 3 tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd