Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever had trouble buying tickets from Ticketmaster.com?

I went online to buy concert tickets just as they went on sale today. It prompted me to a pair of tickets like the kind I wanted. When I went to purchase, it said ''processing'' for about 5 to 10 minutes and then said the tickets were all sold out. Now, I'm out of luck. I know I can pay more and get the tickets through a third party, but it seems like a total rip off.



Have you ever had trouble buying tickets from Ticketmaster.com?theatre tickets



go online to the place where the concert is held,i.e. the arena,fleet center.....and find your event,then try to buy tickets from their links.



Have you ever had trouble buying tickets from Ticketmaster.com?opera house opera theater



happens to me all the time. good to know im not alone.
ticketmaster's a rip off, I go directly to the venues to buy tickets. You may not realize this, but they're a 3rd party and they add like $8 to the cost of the tix.
it's because about a billion other people are trying to buy tickets to that concert at the same time online. it's the luck of the draw. i suggest maybe going to a ticketmaster outlet and buying them in person and maybe you'll have better luck?
yes
yeah it happens to me all the time. I recently went on ebay and found tickets at really low prices...and they were good seats. Some of them they will send via email and you can print them off...just like ticketmaster does. And some you dont even have to bid on. I really suggest doing it that way.It is was easier than filling out a whole bunch of stuff and then not getting the tickets you want.



well good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd