Saturday, December 5, 2009

Free Air Tickets by Chase?

I got a promotional flyer saying that if I spend more than $500 during Thanksgiving and Christmas in 2006 with my Chase Credit card, I will be given free air tickets. Because of that, I maximized my spending during that 2 months and it turned out that I spent far more that. Now that I checked with the credit card company and they said there have no records of my account at all. I remember clearly that the promotion does not require any advanced enrollments and all we need to do is to spend. Other than my statements, they keep asking for proofs and refused to issue the tickets. Have you got similar experiences? And what do you suggest that I can do? I pay off all the balances monthly. If I cancel the card, would my credit score drop? Thank you for considering my question!



Free Air Tickets by Chase?events



Do you have any debt elsewhere? If so, cancelling that card would hurt you by increasing your debt to credit ratio.



Good for you for paying your credit card in full each month! If you have no other debt, then find another credit card company to give your business to, open that other card, then cancel this card, then after a couple of months of closing the chase card, ask the new card for a limit increase.



Free Air Tickets by Chase?home theatre opera theater



it might of been a scam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd